Monday, January 26, 2009

The Usual

Well we've had a busy couple weeks, but nothing super significant to report. We had a wonderful dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse (they cook the meal in front of you) for my mom's birthday. It was my brother's gift to her. We also had a lovely Sunday dinner as a family, and I made my mom a cake for that. Other than those things it's been uneventful. I will let the pictures and captions do the talking again.
This is Levi asking for me to take his picture. He loves the camera!

This was just a sweet moment when Levi was snuggling with me.

Right before this picture she was happy and the cat was purring... then it all went bad.


This one was today. She was talking (coo-ing) up a storm. Justin and I couldn't even eat because she was talking and smiling so much, we couldn't take our eyes off her!


More of her silliness from today!


This was Levi trying to play with Hazel. He is really a great big brother! Occasionally you will catch him singing to her or bouncing her in her seat.


Just chillin on a Saturday!



Here is that cake I made for my mom. Her two favorite colors are purple and yellow.

Thats all from us! Have a great week!

1 comment:

The Deans said...

We hope that Levi had a good birthday yesterday! I can't believe that little guy is 3!