Monday, July 14, 2008

It's a Girl!

So some updates for all. Justin is getting ready to head out on Sons of Helaman, or High Adventure with the boys in his class. He is only going half the week while my dad took the other half. I think he is excited and stressed out all in one. Once he's out there I know he'll have a blast. He is looking forward to losing some weight while there.

Levi has been really cute as of late. He is so sweet and mostly my little sweet heart. Don't get me wrong, he is two, and he acts like he is two as well. One thing he has taken to doing is singing with me as I sing him to sleep at night. He sings clearly and on key. I am quite impressed. I got it on video during the day, but he isn't as clear during the day for some reason.

Levi has also been enjoying going to our complex pool almost every day with either his mom, dad, or Nana (or all three). He loves company, so anyone is welcome to join us. He has got quite the tan, just like his mom and dad do every summer. His white blonde hair is back too, making him look even more like his mom when she was his age.

So I have been experimenting with vitamins and what not to see what helps me feel better. And after a major relapse to nausea and vomiting, I veered away from taking my multi-vitamin. I take half a unisom at night to simply help me sleep, and I seem to be doing much better. Most of what I deal with now is having to eat constantly all day and not get fat!

The best has been saved for last. We found out today that we are more than likely having a girl. He was almost positive, but he couldn't say 100% sure, which I am told is normal when its a girl. All of my sister's girls were 80% sure it was a girl... so I am pretty sure myself we are having a girl. The name we have is Hazel Anne Crook. The Rad Tech we had was great and gave us lots of pictures and a video CD of the whole thing. It has little video clips, but mostly photos. Here are some for you, each with a caption of what you are looking at.


Hand waving


Foot and leg


3D Shot of face and hand/arm



Frontal face shot with big belly shot too!

3 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

hurray for a girl!!!! Congrats Daphne!

Haley said...

We are so excited for you guys! Is that what you guys were wanting? Glad you are feeling a little better. We are excited to see you guys soon!

The Deans said...

YEAH!Iamsohappyforyou3!Havigagirlisgreat!Madelie
pouredwateralloverthekeyoardadIthikyoucatellwhichthigsare'tworkig.
Thespacear,thelettersafterA&Mihe
alaphaet.YEAHforhavigkids!