Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not Much

Well not too much to share from this past week.

Thursday we went to my sister's ward Pioneer Day, and my mom and I made Levi some chaps and a vest. He was adorable! Such a great cowboy. My mom bought a cowboy hat that evening and when she put it on Levi blurted out 'Yee-haw! Nana!' What a perfect moment! He had a blast chasing around all the kids and just running amuck.



Saturday I actually made it out with my mom to some garage sales. It was the first time since early June that we've gone. I found some good deals, but my best was at a garage sale not even on our list. We saw a sign so we stopped by. They had a Bumbo there for fifty cents. Those who don't know what a Bumbo is, it is an infant seat that you can take anywhere (shower, pool, kitchen, table, etc.). It allows even the youngest of babies to sit up before they have the muscles to do so on their own. I'm sure you can look it up if you want. Anyway, they sell for about $40-50, so me getting on in almost new condition for so cheap was amazing! I was thrilled.


Sunday we headed down to Roseburg for one of my cousin's mission farewells. We had a lot of family there, and it was nice to see some I hadn't in a while. It was also nice to say goodbye to my cousin before she left. Levi did great on the two hour drive, but I was not comfortable. We rode with my parents to conserve gas, so I was in the back middle seat the whole time. By the time we got home my rib cage and back ached from the position I was sitting in, not to mention the stomach ache from driving. It was worth it though, to see family.

Most of the rest of the time was either the park or pool with Levi, so nothing much new.
Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

The Deans said...

I can't believe how grown up Levi is!! He is so stinkin cute. You should put up some belly pics!!