Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beavers and all...

So not much has happened in the last two weeks, hence the lack in newsletter. Mostly just going to the park and same old same old.

However, a week ago my grandma came into town to stay for the week and we took her out to dinner. It was at a nice new restaurant here in Corvallis. The desserts were to die for! The prices really weren't as bad as I had thought they would be, so that's nice to know. It is a place called Strega, but I'm not sure what that means. It is a new-age genre of food where its a mix of food culture from all over the world. So its not any one ethnicity, but many co-mingled. We got another shot of my pregnant belly since I seem to have so many people asking me for pictures of that.

This week has seemed so long, and I am somewhat glad its over, although that means my grandma's trip has ended. I have been "sick" all week, and today the nausea decided to come back too. We've had some pretty dramatic changes in weather, which brings my sinus problems to a head. It also brings out a few allergies, but mostly just sinus issues. I have spoken with my OB as well as my sister (who was just pregnant and her husband is a med student), and both said there is nothing I can take. No surprise, I remember this with Levi and I couldn't take anything then either. I just have to stick it out until the weather stops doing dramatic changes, and I should level out too.

A great thing this week was the Beavers victory over #1 ranked USC!! Wow! They played their hearts out and came out on top. I thought they would for sure lose by a couple touchdowns, but they won 27-21! It was a great game, and I'm glad I watched it. Also on a happy football note, Justin's brother Hyrum's team won today. He is playing middle school league, and they shut out a local team. Way to go Hyrum!

Today while I was going to some garage sales with my mom I found two opportunities to take some scenic shots. They were both cobwebs, and because of the fresh dew they were beautiful. You'll have to check out my picasa photo page for more photos though.

That's all from us! Enjoy your weekend and week!

No comments: