Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Two Weeks

Okay I put it off long enough... time to sit down and write about the last two weeks.
About two weeks ago Justin and I said goodbye to Neil, his brother. He will be serving a two year mission for our Church in Mesa, Arizona. Justin served his mission in Phoenix, so he is really excited for him.
Levi as of late loves our laundry basket (again... for those who remember his fascination about a year ago). He asks at least once a day to be trapped in it. His vocab is improving, so it is really cute to hear him say 'Trapped in there!' Which is how he asks to play in the basket.
This was just a cute shot of Levi. He was asking for me to take pictures of him.
Justin took Levi out on one of our beautiful days and took this shot with his new cell phone.
Levi loves to snuggle up next to his sister. He tries to play with her too. But mostly he just sits and talks to her and moves her arms around.
He wanted to put Hazel in his cart like I do with him, but she wouldn't fit up top, he settled for in back. It was really cute though. Hazel didn't seem to mind either!

Hazel has been spending some time in her bumbo chair, which is something that helps support her sitting up. She really enjoys it for about five minutes then its all down hill from there.



Hazel and I were at Dollar Tree and I saw the bunny ears. I had to try them out. She was too cute!

This is a shot taken by Levi. He is actually getting good with the camera.

That's all I can think of for now! Hope you are all well.