Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pics

I'll start off with a photo of a project I made. I did it a couple weeks ago, but forgot to mention it in the newsletter. It is a growth chart that I hope to keep for all my children. I took two 30" foam boards and taped the backs together. Then I glued rulers end to end. Finally I decorated it with decals and die-cuts. I bought everything at Dollar Tree and the whole project cost me $6. I made it so that I can fold it in half and take it with us wherever we move, whenever we move.

This past week we've just been hanging out. We've had some sunny days and some cold snowy days. Weird weather! We registered Justin for classes yesterday and are thrilled this is his last term at LBCC. We are excited to begin the final part of his schooling at OSU. Levi has loved taken more pictures, so there are some funny ones in here for you. We were also showing him how to make funny faces. Hazel has been arching her back and neck a lot lately and has become very interested in everything around her. She is so sweet! We haven't been up to much this week, so I will just let you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: