Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waiting

Lots of pictures and even a video this time, so I will just have captions this time... these are from the past two weeks.
In this shot, Hazel has just had her nails painted. I did hot pink because it was the only color my mom had that dried really fast.
This is what happens when you let your husband put makeup on your son... it becomes war paint! Quit wasting my makeup I say!
Our little Hazel dressed for church, she's just so sweet! The other one is of her new found love of her feet. She has discovered them, and found they are tasty!
Aww, a daddy and his princess...
My dad was doing some home repairs in his bathroom and Levi really wanted to help, mostly he just wanted to use the hammer.
Hazel has been playing on her mat a lot lately, and here is Levi joining in the fun. The other day I found him blowing raspberries at her and she was laughing in hysterics! It was adorable! The video is of me getting her to giggle.

Another fun outlet is the jolly jump-up, which we are trying out. She seems to like it, but she is still unsure what to do.
This is actually an outfit I wore at Hazel's age. My mom gave to me to use for my little girl.
We've had some beautiful sunny and warm days lately, so we have gotten out as much as we can. Here is an afternoon at the park. This day was sunny, but not really warm.

One sunny and very warm day we took Levi to use his tricycle. He could either peddle or steer, but he had a hard time doing both. Just needs more practice!
Hazel is old enough for rice cereal, so we are testing it out on her. Levi loved it, but I've heard that most kids don't. The first time around she just didn't know what to do with it, but she'll get it eventually!

Well that is all from us, enjoy the pictures and movie of Hazel's giggles. We are anxiously awaiting the births of two nieces, so hopefully next week will be an exciting letter!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Those are some cute kids! Your daughter is beautiful!

The Deans said...

So cute. Hazel has gotten so big! It will be fun to see you all in a few months!