Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Clear Skies Ahead?

So this past week we took another family shot. This one was for Mother's Day, to give to our mothers. I also took pictures of the kids alone and me and Justin together. I should have got one of the kids together too, but it was hectic already so it slipped my mind until later. Anyway, here are the spoils from our photo shoot.




We had some semi good weather this week as well, so we got out and played at the park and even flew a kite on a particularly windy day. We let Levi give it a shot, and if Justin hadn't held onto him he would have blown away too!

The rest of the pictures are just from throughout the week, so enjoy! We are excited to celebrate our mother's this upcoming week, and hope you all are too!!

1 comment:

The Deans said...

Cute pics as always! I don't think that my mom is going to get an updated family picture for a couple months. What is the point of giving her one now that will be outdated in a month! Hope you are doing well and can't wait to see you in a couple months!!