Thursday, May 28, 2009

What A Week!

Wow what a couple of weeks! Sorry its been so long. We've just been up to the same old stuff, but since the weather has greatly improved we've been outside a lot, leaving me not on the computer as much. Well I have been very busy making lots more bows, and completing another painting for Justin. Justin has been busy with school as the term is coming to a close. The kids have been themselves and loving the wonderful weather! I will let the mass amount of pictures tell the rest of the story!

This is Levi with his cousin in a shopping cart. They were having a blast!


This is my little Haze-A-Baze, aka Miss Shugah.

Levi on a tire swing with some kids he met at the park

The kids having fun together! Levi just loves to play with Hazel.
Okay, so I gave Levi a mohawk. My mom and dad flipped, Justin was leary, but I loved it! Everyone who saw him said they thought he looked adorable!
Here are some Memorial Day pics! We went to a cemetary in town, then the boys skipped rocks in the river (where I sprained my shoulder), and later on we hung out at my sister's house, had a BBQ, and roasted marshmallows and Starbursts in her firepit. Great day!







Well, just a few days after the mohawk I was over-ruled. My mom threatened to bleach it, and Justin decided he really didn't like the attitude associated with the hairstyle, and thought people would associate Levi with that attitude/personality. So he got buzzed. Oh, in case you are wondering, the picture below is what he does now when you ask him to smile. We have loads of pictures of this face because he won't smile too often, he usually makes this face.
Levi was given a Starkist from Dairy Queen. No he's not bleeding, he got the popsicle everywhere... and I do mean EVERYWHERE!!
Here is the latest painting for Justin. He asked for this one specifically. I told him I was painting Wyoming for him and he had this image in his mind of coming through a pass and seeing the Tetons with the sun bursting out. We found an image that closely matched his description on Google, and then away I went with the paints. He said this is almost exactly how he remembers them. So I am very happy with this one too! The image below is quite blurry, I don't know why, but the actual painting is a lot more sharp.

Well that's all for us. We look forward to sunny days and hot weather ahead! More adventures to come!

1 comment:

The Deans said...

I will have to see those paintings of yours in real life. They look really good. The kiddos are as cute as ever and we can't wait to see them in a couple months!!

PS - They don't do the "walking epidural" at my hospital so I am pretty sure I will go natural again :(!