Monday, December 3, 2007

My Schmoo!

We decorated our tree on Sunday, and I am pleased with how it came out. Justin wanted more color, but I liked it the way it was. We are also done decorating our home as well. I love this time of year, and I really love decorating!



This morning I was up at 5 AM (ugh!), so I was awake when I heard Levi stirring in his room. I went in there and he was tossing around on his bed. So I cuddled up next to him and he laid there cuddling with me for a little bit. Then, ever so softly, I hear, 'Hi Momma.' I gave him a squeeze and said hello back. We then played name tag and he kept softly chanting my name, to which I would say his name. It was a sweet little moment that I will cherish for ever!

1 comment:

crooksportsnet said...

You never told me about that! That is cute. I think you should put a picture of the colorful(prettiest) tree on here. That one is sweet!