Monday, April 21, 2008

Same Old

So nothing much new this week. As for me, I was able to use a stronger medicine for my nausea, and so far it is helping. I am still nauseous, but at least I am keeping food down. I have found a few foods that I can eat, and that actually help the nausea: Mexican, Rice Krispie Treats, and real strawberries (not flavored strawberry). So that's nice. I just need to keep my supply of RKT stocked. I don't like the store-bought ones, just my homemade. But if it works, I'll do it!


We have had some bursts of decent weather, so Levi was able to play in my mom's backyard for a bit. He had a blast with his cousins, and once the backyard is all done I think all the kids will love it! My mom also found this tiger outfit that Levi wore. He loved it, as he went around 'roar'-ing. Friday night Justin and I went on a dinner date while my mom watched Levi. Below is a picture of him eating his TV dinner in front of the TV. My mom said he was very cute.


Levi actually fell asleep in his high chair yesterday, eating his ramen noodles. It was so cute! I don't know that he has ever fallen asleep while eating, usually it is when he is done. Speaking of eating, his appetite has grown so much recently! He will eat two pop-tarts and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast! He is basically munching all day. I have a feeling when he is a teenager he will eat us out of house and home!

Well, as I said nothing too interesting this week. Hope you all are well!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hey Justin!!!

Daphne told me about you guys' blog! I am guessing she also told you about my new daughter! Gimme a call soon!

-Dave