Monday, April 7, 2008

Crook #4





So its been awhile, but I have an excuse! Justin and I found out that we are expecting baby #2! I am about 5-6 weeks along, and I will be due at the very beginning of December. I have been enduring the typical pregnancy woes, such as exhaustion and nausea. Some days are worse than others, but nothing terrible. I'm sure my family would disagree as they have to endure my whining, but what are families for? Justin and I are thrilled and know that our constant prayers have finally been answered. When I start to get bigger I will try explaining it to Levi, but right now he just looks at me puzzled when I tell him I am growing a baby inside me.
We have been busy these last couple weeks. Last week Justin started his new schedule, and is still trying to adjust to it. He said all of his classes are quite demanding on his time, and he is getting annoyed by the amount of homework they are assigning. They are 3-credit classes, and he says they are acting like they are 5-credit classes. He does have a lot more time available, and it has been nice to have him home for dinner time. I know he'll make it, and do well in all his classes, he always does!
We had a setback this weekend when Justin and I were gone for a couple hours and someone stole his bike. The bike had a $75+ light on it, but even if the bike had been locked up, they could have stolen that. A lot of would-a should-a's, but we didn't, so here we are. Justin wants to get a bit nicer of a bike, so we are looking on Craigslist for another one. I hope that by having a nicer bike he'll lock it up and take better care of it. We'll see.
This weekend we had a wonderful opportunity to watch General Conference, and I hope most of you were able to as well. It was a wonderful conference, with many great speakers. I can't wait for the Ensign to come out so that I can read all the words again!
Well, short and sweet, but that's all from us! Hope you all are well!

3 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

woo-hoo!!! Congrats Daphne! That is exciting, and if Levi is anything like Keegan was, he is going to get really excited :-) Hope you make it through this first part without being too miserable! Good luck finding a bike!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats! Eat lots of sour stuff to help you with the nausea-- at least that's what I've heard, and it seemed to help me. This must just be a baby year!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.