Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

Well we had a busy but wonderful Holiday and I hope yours went well too!

Justin’s sister and her family came into town,  so we spent a lot of our Christmas at his parents visiting with them. We have a lot of fun with any of Justin’s siblings, so it really was a treat to have them here. I just wish I could have seen my sister from Chicago this Holiday.

    Mid December 006

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were spent carrying out a bunch of Crook Family traditions, as well as a lot of lounging and chatting. Just an enjoyable time for all.

Late December 009

Late December 013

Late December 032

Late December 038

Late December 034

Late December 028

After Christmas we had Justin’s sister and her family over to our house to relax and have a good time. Hopefully that was achieved. We played games, watched some football, and socialized. I think it was great to have them over, and I hope they can make it out again sometime.

Sunday evening we had two friends come over to visit and they stayed almost until midnight. It was lots of laughs and memories shared. I love having good friends or family to visit and play with!

As for little stories about the kids… I’ll start with Hazel. She is getting so good at her balance I know she will just get up and walk away one of these days. I even caught her going from a sitting position to a standing position on our bed, and then bounce… all while standing. So, I know she can walk, she is just choosing not to. She is also a little jabberer, I need to be reading to her a lot more because pretty soon she is going to be talking up a storm. Another thing is that one night Justin was getting Hazel in her PJs, and while he was throwing out the diaper she ran off stark naked. She went straight for the bowl of Muddy Buddies on the couch and sat to eat them… naked as a jay bird. It was adorable… so I had to get a picture. Don’t worry it’s been blurred! The last shot is of Justin styling Hazel’s hair… its amazing how much she really has!

Late December 042

Late December 043B

End of December 002

Levi had his cute moment on Christmas morning. Justin woke up with him at about 6:30 or so. He told Levi to watch a Christmas show and we’d open presents when Hazel woke up. well about half an hour later Levi comes running into our room yelling, “Santa brought me a gun!” over and over again. Well considering his present was a Nerf shotgun, I knew he had opened at least one present. We went downstairs only to realize he had opened about four presents before finding his gun. Luckily Hazel woke up at that point and we opened the rest of the gifts together. He was just so excited about his gift, I couldn’t really get mad at him. It was Christmas after all!

Late December 012

Late December 041

Well that’s all from us, we hope you had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

Bonnie-Jean said...

LOL... I love naked baby shots... only when they're little is it cute! :) Happy New Year!

Jocelyn said...

What a fun Christmas. That cracks me up that he opened presents without you. Your hair is getting so long!