Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pre-Christmas

So here I sit, all my obligations this month are over and done. I can actually now enjoy my Christmas season. I finished my Sunday lesson, which went well, all presents are made and done, the Christmas party is over… it seems all in done.

I got a lot accomplished this last week, but unfortunately blogging was not in that to do list. But I am managing to get one out before Christmas, so that’s good! I am very excited about this holiday, as I usually get really excited the week before. Although this year doesn’t bring as much family in to town and I have yet to do my holiday baking with my mom, I still am enjoying my holiday! I gave a lesson today in church and made a movie for it that was a montage of paintings done about the life of prophet Joseph Smith from our religion. I also did one about Christ’s life, but was not able to show that at my lesson because we were already short on time, and the lesson was about Joseph Smith. However, many people asked for a copy of the movie I made and I offered to put the second one on there too, one lady said she wanted it to show in her Sunday school next week. I’m just glad it was enjoyed. We had the Sister Missionaries over for dinner and I showed the video about Christ to them and they want a copy to show to people they teach. I’m glad the work I put into it can be used to touch and teach others!

Mid December 006

Levi and Hazel have been really sweet to one another lately. Don’t get me wrong, they still have little spats, but for the most part they love to play together. In fact I am starting to see a little instigator and inciter in Hazel. She will go into Levi’s room and literally make it look like a tornado ripped through the room and then just sit there and look innocent. On more than one occasion Justin has come upon the mess and sworn Hazel could not have made the mess on her own. If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes, I would have been with him, and Levi would have been falsely accused. She is our little curious monkey and into everything. Levi loves to follow behind her and investigate something she has already discarded. It is fun to watch them play together.

Mid December 013Mid December 008

Mid December 007 Mid December 016  

Well I will let you all get back to your holiday prep, and from our hearts to yours, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Bonnie-Jean said...

Great pictures and Merry Christmas! :)