Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Open Doors

Well he's done it! Levi can now open doors! Luckily for us our front door is tremendously hard to open, even for an adult. Even so, I always keep our front door locked anyway. But, when he gets up in the morning, no more whining until momma or daddy comes... he just opens his door and comes into our room. It is kind of cute now, but I am sure that will wear off.

Levi is also sick again! Same old flu symptoms. I'm going to stick hard core to the BRAT diet and his medicine, so hopefully we'll kick it sooner this time. I am not flu-sick, but I have had a sore throat and my voice was gone for a few days. I am still hoarse, but I sound a lot more like me than I did before.

Well with my mom's absence last week Levi got to play with all sorts of friends! We went to the park with his cousins as well as a friend of mine's daughter who Levi loves! Her name is Lucy, and Levi loves to say her name over and over again. They had a blast in the beautiful sunshine. I also had a friend come into town and I spent some time with her. It is nice sometimes to break away from the norm. However, I am very glad to have my mom back. I missed her, and I know Levi missed her!

Thanks to all for your ideas for a silent auction! I forgot to mention to you all that I already had my ideas and actually had everything planned out. But I did appreciate the input! I have passed out forms in my ward for people to bid on services offered by our YW, such as mowing the lawn or babysitting. Our bishop wanted to do it in conjunction with a ward activity, but didn't think the turn out would be enough for the silent auction to do well. So he asked if I would make forms and pass them out instead. People seem to really like the idea, and I hope we sell all the services listed! That is all from us, have a great week!

No comments: