Wednesday, August 29, 2007

25th Birthday


So yesterday was my 25th birthday. I had a lot of fun. Justin let me sleep in, and then I just spent the day relaxing. In the afternoon we went swimming and then heading to my birthday BBQ. I had steak, my favorite. My family and Justin's family came, as well as a couple friends. It was great to have everyone together. Justin and my Grandma Clark gave me 2 tickets to an OSU Beaver football game, and Justin also gave me a cool scarf and some earrings. My mom gave me some really nice orange foam shoes (think Crocs meet Mary Janes), and some stuff I had asked for from Deseret Book. My brother and sister-in-law gave me the Church movie Testaments. And Justin's parents and my sister gave me some much needed money. After the BBQ some friends came over and we played games and watched a movie. It was really nice to just spend some relaxing time with everyone. Today, as a part of my birthday gift, my mom is taking me to get a pedicure, that should be nice!

1 comment:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

happy birthday! sorry we couldn't come down for the bbq, but I'm glad you had a good time! Tickets to a beaver game, I'm so jealous! Happy Birthday!