Monday, August 20, 2007

Handsome Man!


So on Sunday Justin and I were laying in bed and Levi kept coming in and jumping on the bed. Then he grabbed the door, and closed it. As he was closing it he kept saying 'Bye!' over and over again. It was adorable! Bye seems to be his favorite word. He also likes to say 'Hi!' to random people. Later that day we went for a short drive, in hopes Levi would sleep. He did, for about 20 minutes. He then refused to fall asleep again. So our church was cut short and we brought him home to sleep, which he did for over two hours. Then my sister made a wonderful lasagna, our family favorite of hers! Followed by a grasshopper pie, yum! She is leaving tomorrow to go home to Chicago, so she did it in honor of my birthday coming up. I wish she could stay for my birthday, but I understand her need to get home.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Mmmm, grasshopper pie sounds good. I don't suppose recipes got handed around during the enjoyment?

I feel for you with the sleep troubles. We've been there. It's so hard when little ones are difficult about naps. It gets better. Besides, these times, as difficult as they are, fly by until you look back and wonder where they went. I know it's so cliche, but they really DO grow up SO fast!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

oh my goodness daphne, what an adorable picture! I love the white collar and cuffs!