Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Being Tagged... and facts about me!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here goes:
1. While living in Okinawa, Japan I became a crazy run away. My mom had taken my sister into the ER to get stitches and so me, my brother, my oldest sister, and my dad were left at home. Well my dad got called to base, so, knowing my mom wouldn't be too much longer, left my 7-year-old sister in charge. Well, with my mom and dad gone, my 2-year-old mind decided to go and find them. So I left the house and started out for the hospital. It wasn't far away at all, but I had to cross a big field and a major road. I managed to do it just fine and ended up finding my mom safe and sound. However, my dad (mostly) and my sister will never hear the end of it because it could have been so much worse!
2. I have broke my chin open in the exact same place five times. All between the ages of 8 an 1o! Twice was because I jumped into a pool backwards that had a wide edge, hitting my chin. Once was because I was coming down a hill on my bike so fast, I came around a corner and my bike crashed; I landed on my chin (I was knocked out for this one). Another time I decided to go down a hill with my eyes closed and no hands on the handlebars or feet on the pedals (what was I thinking?). Needless to say I was knocked out and busted open my chin. The last time wasn't any stupidity of mine this time. I was climbing up a metal slide and slipped, landing on an exposed screw.
3.When I was ten I had a sliding van door slam on my head. This is too long of a story, but I almost lost sight in one eye (I was safe by millimeters!). And I am sure I have a scar somewhere on the back of my head.
4. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to own my own cherry tree farm. It doesn't have to be a large one, maybe ten or twenty trees.
5. According to my husband, I am overbearing and somewhat annoying when it comes to organization and such. I color-code my clothes in my closet, as well as organize them by type of clothing (long-sleeved shirt, skirt, polo's, etc.). I've done it to his, and its ruined in a matter of days. But when I organize something I have to do it my way, and I tend to not want any help.
6. I seem to like feeling overwhelmed. I work better under pressure, and to have nine million things I have to get done motivates me more than having one or two.

Kari, Jackie, Nia, Courtney, Leah, Jocelyn

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

How do you color-code your clothes if everything is orange?

Kari said...

Oh my heck! I can't believe how many times you've split open your chin! I seriously have never heard those stories...
And, I actually just did this tagging...see the post before todays for the answers.