Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Busy as a Bee

So I have been very busy lately, but I knew things were only going to get busier, so I thought I would write now while I have some downtime.

So as an update, Justin and I are staying where we are, and we have not had any other issues with our neighbor. Justin is still a bit worried leaving me and Levi home alone in the evenings, but I usually go to my parents house, so its not so bad.

Last week I spent most of my time helping my mom get things ready for my sister coming. On Friday Neil (Justin's brother) had a playoff game and won! A recruiter from Oregon and Washington were there too! Next week they play down in Medford for the Quarter Finals.
Then on Saturday we went up to pick her and her family up at the airport. Everyone was excited to see each other. Levi even hugged and kissed Quinten! That afternoon we all went bowling, and although Levi was tired from lack of nap, he did alright and even bowled! Justin and I caught some games on TV too, including the awesome victory of the Beavers! However, sadly the Ducks lost (I say sadly only because they lost their star quarterback due to a knee injury, and no matter what team, that is always sad). Michigan lost, so they won't win their conference championship. BYU beat Wyoming... yea (sorry Marcus and Haley)!




Sunday night all the kids played together, and it was great to see them have so much fun! Levi really loves Ashlie and Quinten, and I know he'll miss them terribly when they leave at the end of the week.


I went to my parents last night, where my sister is staying, and our three kids were having a great time. Levi and Quinten chased each other around giggling. Ashlie occasionally joined in the fun, but mostly did her own thing. At one point I asked Levi to give Ashlie loves, and he hugged her, and she hugged him back. I wish I would have got a picture!

Well that is all for now, Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

The Deans said...

happy thanksgiving! we may be seeing you guys at Neil's state game. we're still trying to decide if 12 hours in the car with Maddie is a good idea.

ps - Marcus wore a BYU shirt to the wyoming game!! Poor Haley! :)