Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Out With The Old, In With The New!

So last Saturday Justin and I bought (with help from my mom for temporary financing) a "new" entertainment center at a garage sale. We got it for $30, which was an amazing deal! I promptly listed our old TV stand on Craig's List yesterday. Within two hours I had two responses, and one person was very interested. Well they saw it this morning and bought it for... any guesses??? Yep, $30! So we did an even trade for a E.C. that will serve our needs 100% better! For those who saw our old one, you would know it was an open framed TV stand. Levi would constantly get into DVDs, play with the VCR, push buttons, etc. All of which can be expected from an 18-month-old. However, our new one... as you can see... encloses everything so no sticky fingers can touch it! Yet another great garage-sale buy!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Nice trade!

The Deans said...

We had to get a new one too so I know how you feel! It looks really nice!